With the subtle banana flavour, rich chocolatey chips, and slight crunch of walnuts, this terrific trio of ingredients is sure to satisfy that sweet tooth! These make for the perfect Keto dessert using a low carb cake mix to create muffins... who would've thought?! This recipe is sugar free, grain free, yet full of flavour!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 pack of Good Dee’s Yellow Snack Cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of banana extract
- 80g of Coco Polo Dark Baking Buttons, chopped
- ¼ cup walnut pieces
- Using the Good Dee's Yellow Snack Cake Mix, prepare mix per instructions on the back of the bag (swapping vanilla extract for the banana extract).
- Fold in the chopped Coco Polo Dark Baking Buttons within the batter.
- Mix well.
- Distribute mixture into 12 muffins.
- Top with walnut pieces.
- Bake as indicated on the Good Dee's Yellow Snack Cake Mix pack.
Servings: 12 | Calories: 177 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 17g | Total Carb: 17g | Fiber: 8g | Sugar Alcohols: 6g | Protein: 4g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.