With rich, melted Brie cheese, crisp bacon, and Keto-friendly blueberry jam, you get a ton of flavour with this sweet and savoury low carb burger! We love using Trulocal burgers but any burger will do for this tasty low carb BBQ dinner option. We also love topping our burgers with a low carb bun like these ones we created here! Get ready for your next BBQ or picnic with these delicious Blueberry Bacon Brie Burgers!
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
30g brie cheese
1 strip of bacon (precooked)
2 tbsp Good Good Blueberry Jam
- Grill burger until cooked through out
- For the last 3-4 minutes on the grill, top burger with cheese to melt slightly
- Remove burger from the grill, top with bacon and Good Good Jam
- Place on a Keto-friendly burger bun or use a lettuce wrap
Macros (including bun):
Servings: 1 | Calories: 728 | Net Carb: 4g | Total Fat: 59g | Total Carb: 12g | Fiber: 8g | Protein: 38g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Good Good Jam is great for baking and grilling! Check out all four flavours in our online shop; Strawberry, Raspberry, Apricot and Blueberry