Imagine your favourite Keto starbucks drink but on another level… and less expensive! We made this Iced Keto Cafe Mocha with a peanut butter-y twist! Using the delicious and easy to prep Keto Bars Warm Ups and a few other simple ingredients, you can make this low carb, no sugar added summer drink in a few minutes!
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 5 minutes
1 scoop Keto Bars' Warm Ups Hot Cocoa
6 oz cold water
4 oz cold brew/ iced coffee
1 tbsp Fatso Maple Almond Butter
- Stir Warm Ups with water until dissolved
- Add in Maple Almond Butter and blend with a frother
- Pour in cold brew or iced coffee
- Add in ice cubes and stir until blended
- Sip and enjoy!
Servings: 1 | Calories: 294 | Net Carb: 0g | Total Fat: 26g | Total Carb: 16g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar Alcohols: 8g | Protein: 10g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Use any Fatso (or natural) peanut butter or almond butters for a tasty add-in
- This drink is also full of healthy fat so it can easily be considered a Bulletproof Cafe Mocha!