A low carb side dish that is sure to hit the spot! Cauliflower fixes everything right?! Whether it’s turning it into cauliflower rice, hashbrowns, casseroles, or mashed fauxtatoes, cauliflower is super versatile. We made this cauliflower risotto with a handful of ingredients and amped up the flavour using some spices from Burlap & Barrel and salt from Vancouver Island Sea Salt. Check out this mouthwatering side dish that is low carb, Keto-friendly and vegetarian too!
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
300g cauliflower (riced)
¼ cup (60g) cream cheese
¼ cup (60g) grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup (60g) chicken broth
2 tbsp (30g) butter
2 tbsp (30g) heavy cream
Optional: 100g spinach (chopped)
- Toss all ingredients (except cauliflower) into a large skillet on medium heat
- Allow ingredients to soften before adding in cauliflower rice
- Stir in cauliflower rice until softened and mixed thoroughly
- Optional: add in chopped spinach and stir until slightly wilted
- Remove from skillet and let cool slightly before serving
Servings: 4 | Calories: 153 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 13g | Total Carb: 3g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.