This easy Cheesy Jalapeño Corn Bread is the perfect combination of savoury with a touch of heat that's low carb, Keto- friendly and grain free! These are perfect to serve at family gatherings, potlucks, or keep as meal prep ideas for lunches!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 30 minutes | Total time: 1 hour
- 1 pack of Good Dee’s Corn “Free” Bread
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup cheddar, shredded
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup jalapeño, chopped
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Prepare Good Dee’s Corn “Free” Bread mix as indicated on the bag (swap out butter for olive oil)
- Mix in jalapeño and cheddar and cheese
- Divide into 12 muffins or bake in 8” baking pan
Servings: 12 | Calories: 160 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 15g | Total Carb: 6g | Fiber: 5g | | Protein: 6g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.