Chocolate Mint No Bake Bars
No bake desserts are the best and easiest! Not only delicious but they’re keto friendly too! Make these quick desserts to store for a week’s worth of snacks, bring to a family dinner, or offer up in a cookie exchange. The Keto Chow mint chocolate flavour is great for the holidays and the richness from the Lee’s ghee adds for the perfect low carb dessert. Check out this easy recipe that can be made in under 30 minutes!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
1 cup unsalted peanuts
1/2 cup Keto Chow Mint Chocolate
3 tbsp granular sweetener
3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flaked
- In a food processor, pulse together peanuts, Keto Chow, cacao, and sweetener for 30 seconds.
- Add ghee and pulse for another 30 seconds, then add flaked coconut and pulse a few times to combine.
- Add mixture to an 8x8 pan lined with foil. Put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and remove foil and cut with a very sharp knife.
- Store in the fridge or freezer. These will melt if stored at room temperature.
Servings: 12 | Calories: 155 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 14g | Total Carb: 5g | Fiber: 2g |
Sugar Alcohol: 1g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Substitute the Lee’s Brown Butter for the same amount of coconut oil