Double the chocolate. Double the peanut butter. Double all the deliciousness with these Keto-friendly fat bombs using; Keto Chow, Fatso High Performance Peanut Butter and Lee’s Ghee. They are tasty sugar free, low carb fat bombs made to pull right from the freezer to enjoy on a hot, summer day or night. Think of them as a Keto Reese’s peanut butter cup but full of healthy fats and low in carbs to keep you satisfied. Eat them as a mid-afternoon sweet or post-dinner dessert that tastes like a nutty fudgesicle.
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 3 hours (including freezing time)
- 1 Keto Chow Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake (single serving)
- 6 tbsp Fatso Classic Peanut Butter
- 6 tbsp Lee’s Dark Chocolate Ghee
- 300ml water (warm)
- Melt Fatso with Lee’s Ghee in a small bowl
- In a shaker bottle, add water with Keto Chow and shake
- Add in melted Fatso and Lee’s Ghee, shake again
- Once all contents have blended together, pour into silicone muffin liners
- Set in the freezer for 2-3 hours or overnight
- Enjoy right out of the freezer
Servings: 12 | Calories: 108 | Net Carb: 0.7g | Total Fat: 10g | Total Carb: 2.3g | Fiber: 1.6g | Protein: 4g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- You can use any of the Fatso High Performance Peanut Butter flavours to create these fat bombs
- Another customer friend favourite that would be a delicious substitute in this recipe is Lee’s Ghee Brown Butter instead of Dark Chocolate… the options are endless