Chocolate and Peanut Butter has got to be one of the greatest flavour combinations ever known. This little cake is just enough for one indulgent portion. Rich chocolate and silky peanut butter melting together in the perfect dessert. This keto friendly, low carb dessert is ready for you to enjoy in only 30 minutes.
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
1 tbsp Fatso Peanut Butter
1 tsp butter (softened)
1 tsp confectioner’s style sweetener
1 large egg
1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
1/2 tsp Origin Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Keto Chow Chocolate Peanut Butter or another flavor if preferred
1 tbsp confectioner’s style sweetener
1 tsp Philosophie Cacao Magic
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp Coco Polo Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325
- Butter a small (about 6 oz) oven proof ramekin or bowl
- In a small bowl mix the peanut butter, unsalted butter, and confectioner’s sweetener together and set aside
- In another bowl beat the egg, then mix in the melted butter, and vanilla extract
- Add the keto chow, sweetener, cocoa powder and baking powder
- Mix everything together until you have a smooth batter
- Place about two-thirds of the batter in your prepared ramekin then put the peanut butter mixture in the center of the batter and press it down lightly. Push the square of chocolate chips into the center of the peanut butter.
- Pour the rest of the batter over the peanut butter and smooth over so that the top is even and the peanut butter is completely covered.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. The cake should be firm and slightly risen around the edges but still slightly soft in the center.
- Allow the cake to cool for about five minutes. Gently pull it away from the edges of the ramekin. Top the ramekin with a small plate and turn it over gently shaking it if necessary, to release the cake.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of confectioner’s sweetener and whipped cream if desired.
Servings: 1 | Calories: 357 | Net Carb: 4g | Total Fat: 31g | Total Carb: 30g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar Alcohols: 22g | Protein: 15g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.