This is a delicious low carb bread with hints of cinnamon that make it perfect for a keto breakfast. If you’re wondering how to make keto bread in the easiest and quickest way possible, try any Bake in a Minute mix. Go from a 90 second bread recipe to a low carb bread loaf like this one in under an hour! Follow this easy bread recipe for a no sugar added breakfast food or dessert!
Servings: 10 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 60 minutes
4 tbsp butter (melted)
½ tbsp Origin Vanilla Extract
6 drops of Sweet Monk sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix eggs, butter, vanilla extract, and sweetener together in a large bowl
- Add in Bake in a Minute bread mix and cinnamon to wet ingredients
- Stir together until blended well
- In a greased baking pan, pour in mixture evenly
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean
- Once cooked through, let cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing
Servings: 10 | Calories: 161 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 12g | Total Carb: 6g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 6g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.