Who doesn’t love a healthy breakfast pizza to start your day?! Get this delicious and easy breakfast idea ready for your kids, partner, and yourself in under an hour for the WHOLE WEEK! Eat it hot, cold, on the go, or at your desk! The options are endless using Bake in a Minute for your quiche base while offering a healthy meal for everyone! This low carb breakfast option is not only Keto friendly, but it also offers a vegetarian and dairy free alternative to other breakfast meal preps.
Bake in a Minute mixes offer a quick and convenient way to meal prep! Choose from using a microwave for a quick bread in 90 seconds or in the oven to create a perfect Keto pizza crust, garlic bread, muffins, waffles, or in this case a quiche base! Follow the recipe below to keep CARBS LOW but FLAVOURS HIGH!
Servings: 8 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Total time: 60 minutes
- 100g of Bake in a Minute Bread Mix
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp of butter (melted)
Quiche-Za Filling (feel free to adjust to your taste buds)
- 10 eggs
- 50g of white mushrooms (sliced)
- 30g of asparagus (chopped)
- 20g of red peppers (chopped)
- 20g of yellow peppers (chopped)
- In a medium bowl, mix together crust ingredients until combined (will be slightly sticky)
- Spread mixture evenly on the bottom of a greased 9” pie pan
- Cook at 350 for 8-10 minutes, remove and let cool
- While the crust is cooling, prepare your filling and increase oven to 400
- Whisk eggs and veggies together
- Once filling is mixed, pour over the cooled quiche crust
- Place back in the oven for 25-30 minutes (until centre is cooked through)
Servings: 8 | Calories: 250 | Net Carb: 4g | Total Fat: 20g | Total Carb: 6g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 14g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Don’t limit yourself with our listed ingredients! Add in crumbled bacon or shredded chicken to up your protein or change up the veggies to include low carb vegetables like; broccoli, brussel sprouts, or onions.
- Want to add in some more savoury goodness? Sprinkle in Philosophie Green Dream Savoury Blend for an awesome way to sneak iron and superfoods into kids' meals!