This is the ultimate low carb and keto-friendly smoothie using only the most delicious of ingredients like; chocolate, peanut butter and banana! It’s like dessert in a cup! This easy smoothie recipe is delicious to start your day, energize you for the afternoon, or complete your evening with a no sugar added treat. Using creamy Fatso High Performance Peanut Butter and Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein powder, you can get a chocolatey protein boost with no added fillers or sugar. Not only a sweet treat, but it's dairy- free and Paleo friendly! Check out the simple instructions below to create your new favourite smoothie recipe!
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
1 cup of chocolate almond milk (unsweetened)
¼ cup of water
1 tbsp of Philosophie Cacao Magic
1 tbsp of Fatso High Performance Peanut Butter
¼ banana (frozen)
- Cut frozen banana and place in blender
- Add in almond milk, water, peanut butter, and cacao magic
- Blend for 30-40 seconds until smooth and chunks are no longer visible
Servings: 1 | Calories: 202 | Net Carb: 7g | Total Fat: 12g | Total Carb: 14g | Fiber: 7g | Protein: 2g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Add in a drop or two of SweetMonk Liquid Monk Fruit for some added sweetness without the aftertaste of some alternative sweeteners
- Try out our new JOI Almond Nutmilk Base instead of the original chocolate almond milk
- If you prefer a lower carb count, substitute the banana for 1/2 an avocado