Colder months call for a warm bowl of soup. Making Keto soup is easy thanks to Keto Chow. Finding a store-bought option without a ton of additives is challenging and this makes following a low carb lifestyle that much easier. Add in a variety of spices, veggies, or proteins to make this soup really your own.
Servings: 2 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
1 tbsp butter
¼ cup heavy cream
1 ½ cups water
1 packet Keto Chow Savoury Soup
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small pot, melt the butter and heavy cream together on low heat
- Add water and continue to stir
- Mix in Keto Chow savoury soup mix and whisk until smooth
- Add in salt and pepper and continue to whisk for 5-7 minutes
- Remove from heat and serve!
Servings: 2 | Calories: 172 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 11g | Total Carb: 5g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 14g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Try any Burlap & Barrel spices to kick up the flavour like: Oregano, Silk Chili, or Turmeric