KETO FRIENDLY, LOW CARB BAGELS
In 30 minutes, you can enjoy these low carb bagels that are grain free, gluten free, and Keto-friendly! These low carb bagels are a quick and easy breakfast recipe using Bake in a Minute Bread Mix that the whole family will enjoy. Not only a savoury and healthy alternative to traditional high carb bagels, but they are a great meal prep idea for an on-the-go meal! Check out the recipe below to make your own Keto Everything Bagels!
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- 50g of Bake in a Minute Bread Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of butter (melted)
- 30g shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp of dehydrated chives
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- Whisk together eggs, melted butter, and your fave shredded cheese
- Add in 50g of mix with onion powder and dehydrated chives
- Grease a donut mold and pour mixture evenly through 6 molds
- Top with your favourite seasonings
- Bake in the oven at 350F for 20 minutes
Servings: 6 | Calories: 127 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 11g | Total Carb: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- This isn’t a one trick pony! Make your own garlic bread, pizza crusts, muffins, or waffles within minutes using this same mix!
- Portable Keto bread? We have you covered! Check out this microwavable 90 second bread that can go with you anywhere with Bake in a Minute Single Serve Mug Bread