KETO FRIENDLY, LOW CARB BAGELS
In 5 minutes, you can enjoy a low carb bagel that is grain free, gluten free, and Keto-friendly! These low carb bagels are a quick and easy breakfast recipe using Bake in a Minute Bread Mix that the whole family will enjoy. Not only a savoury and healthy alternative to traditional high carb bagels, but they are a great meal prep idea for an on-the-go meal! Check out the recipe below to make your own Keto Everything Bagels!
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- Bake in a Minute Mug Bread Mix
- 1 eggs
- 1 tbsp of butter (melted)
- 15g shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp Buster Rhino's Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Whisk together eggs, melted butter, shredded cheese, and bagel seasoning
- Grease a donut mold and pour mixture into one portion
- Top with more Bagel Seasoning if you want
- Bake in the oven at 350F for 20 minutes or microwave for 90 seconds
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- This isn’t a one trick pony! Make this mug bread sweet or savoury by just changing up the ingredients. Want sweet? We suggest SweetMonk sweetener and a bit of Burlap & Barrel cinnamon for a low carb dessert ready in seconds.
- Portable Keto bread? We have you covered! Check out this microwavable 90 second bread that can go with you anywhere with Bake in a Minute Single Serve Mug Bread