These Keto muffins have a secret surprise on the inside with sugar free jam! There is an explosion of fruit flavour all while keeping things low carb. These low carb muffins are great as a snack, Keto dessert or easy breakfast option on the go! Plus they are a great Keto dupe for the Tim Hortons version that has 57g carbs! Using natural fruit flavours and whole, clean ingredients these Fruit Explosion Muffins are the perfect treat for your healthy lifestyle!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Total time: 50 minutes
- 1 Good Dee’s Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup Lee’s 50/50 Blend (melted)
- 1 banana
- 2 strawberries (sliced)
- 4 tbsp Good Good Sugar Free Blueberry Jam
- 1 tsp SweetMonk Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash banana in a medium sized bowl
- Mix eggs, ghee, vanilla extract and Sweet Monk together and blend with banana
- Add in Good Dee’s Muffin Mix and stir until smooth
- Pour mixture into greased muffin tin, about ⅓ way
- Add in 1 tsp of Good Good Jam to each muffin
- Pour remaining mixture evenly over each muffin
- Place sliced strawberries on top of the muffins
- Place muffin tray into the oven for 30 minutes (or until cooked through out)
- Let cool before removing muffins
Servings: 12 | Calories: 188 | Net Carb: 6g | Total Fat: 16g | Total Carb: 8g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- You can use any of the Good Good Sugar Free Jams for a fruit explosion! Try out Raspberry or even Apricot!
- Good Dee’s Muffin Mix can be made sweet but also savoury! Check out our Keto Savoury Muffin recipe 2 ways here!