With all the delicious keto friendly low carb Indian food we have made, it’s only fair we give you a recipe for the best keto, low carb and vegan friendly naan flatbread!
Recipe makes 8 Naan = 1 Naan = 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking: 25-30 minutes |
- ½ cup Bake in a Minute mix
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup hot water
- Finely chopped Cilantro (optional)
- Microwave minced garlic and 50-50 Fat Blend for 60 seconds
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients first. Then add garlic and oil and water.
- Mix until a dough forms, let it sit for 5-8 minutes for liquid to completely absorb.
- Portion in 8 small balls and flatten, the thinner it is the better it cooks.
- Fry in a pan lightly wiped with fat blend, cook for 2-3 mins on each side
- Enjoy! Store leftovers in a ziploc bag in the freezer.
Calories: 62 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 5g | Total Carb: 3g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 2g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.