What’s better than a Keto pumpkin pie?! An easy, no bake pumpkin pie pudding that’s low carb, vegan and has no sugar added! This is the perfect Keto dessert for Thanksgiving or any fall-focused meal idea. Thanks to our friends over at JOI for giving us this major inspiration for this delicious Keto pumpkin pie dessert. Check out the easy recipe below!
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 2 hours (including setting time)
1 cup water
2 tbsp JOI Almond Nutbase
½ tbsp SweetMonk sweetener
½ tsp Origin Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp Burlap & Barrel Nutmeg
⅛ tsp clove
⅛ tsp salt
½ cup pumpkin puree
¼ cup chia seeds
Optional: toasted pumpkin seeds, toasted pecans, or shredded coconut for topping
- Add water, followed by JOI nutbase, Sweet Monk, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger powder, clove, allspice, salt, and pumpkin puree to a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, including sweetness; additional date syrup may be desired.
- Pour mixture into a container (glass mason jars work great) and stir in chia seeds.
- Stir immediately to break up any clumps. Continue to stir every 5 minutes for 15-20 minutes, and then refrigerate.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for 2+ hours or overnight.
- Top with toasted pumpkin seeds, toasted pecans, and shredded coconut as desired and enJOI!
Servings: 4 | Calories: 113 | Net Carb: 4g | Total Fat: 7g | Total Carb: 9g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 4g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Save on this dessert by grabbing the Dairy Free Morning Coffee Bundle featuring both SweetMonk and JOI Almond Nut Milk at 10% off