Meal Prep Recipe: Green Dream Meatball Marinara
Check out your next Keto or low carb meal prep recipe that is perfect for low carb lunches or dinners. Using the magic of Philosophie’s Green Dream Savoury blend, you can create these meatballs for a week’s worth of meals. What sets the Green Dream blend apart from every other seasoning? It is keto and paleo friendly, while offering a cheesy, nutty and earthy note filled with protein. It also uses spirulina, an antioxidant-rich, blue-green algae packed with nutrients! This blend is an easy way to get your iron on. Delicious, easy, and nutrient packed? Sign us up! Check out the step by step instructions to create a meal prep recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Servings: 15 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Total time: 60 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp of Green Dream Savoury Blend
- 1 tbsp of onion powder
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Form into 15 medium sized balls and place on a greased baking pan.
- Cook for 40 minutes or until the meat is cooked through (cooking times may vary depending on oven)
Post Oven Options:
- Remove from the oven and let cool if you plan on freezing these for meal preps
- Pour your choice of Keto friendly or no sugar added marinara sauce and shredded cheese over top right away then bake to melt cheese
Macros (per meatball):
Servings: 1 | Calories: 90 | Net Carb: 0g | Total Fat: 5g | Total Carb: 0g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 11g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.