No one likes baking in the summer, so these No Bake Cookie Dough Bites are perfect for when a sweet craving kicks in! You get the smooth texture from almond butter, the buttery crunch from Pili Nuts, and the richness from Keto chocolate… all in one bite sized cookie! Because of the healthy fats provided by Pili Nuts, these can also be used as a fat bomb! These no bake bites are a WIN/WIN!
Servings: 8 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 40 minutes
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup Fatso Peanut Butter (room temperature)
- 25g Pili Nuts (Raw Cacao Pili Nuts in this case) (chopped)
- 30g Coco Polo Chocolate Bar (chopped)
- 2 tbsp granular sweetener (optional)
- In a large bowl, add in all the ingredients until well combined (may be slightly crumbly)
- Form small, golf-ball sized dough balls and set aside on a plate
- Allow to set in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to properly form
- Store in a seal tight container in the fridge for up to one week of treats
Servings: 1 | Calories: 253 | Net Carb: 5g | Total Fat: 21g | Total Carb: 12g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar Alcohols: 3g | Protein: 8g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Add more coconut flour if needed to allow the bites to form properly
- Slowly add in almond butter to desired consistency
- Try any Fatso peanut butter for another delicious flavour alternative