Make your own Keto Starbucks drink at home with Keto Chow, Burlap & Barrel, and Lee’s Ghee! This Keto-friendly drink is the right amount of sweet with Keto Chow Vanilla Shake (with no added sugar) and the subtle spice of cinnamon from Burlap & Barrel. Lee’s Ghee ups the fat in all the best ways to make this a bulletproof drink delicious on its own or mixed with cold brew for a low carb coffee you can sip all year round. Plus it only has 1g net carbs!
Servings: 2 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
1 serving Keto Chow Vanilla Shake
2 tbsp Lee’s Great Maple Ghee
400 ml water (warm)
- Melt Lee’s ghee and pour into 400ml of warm water
- Shake until ghee has somewhat blended with water
- Add in Keto Chow Vanilla and cinnamon then shake until smooth
- Place in the fridge for a few hours (or overnight)
- Pour into iced coffee or just over ice (if you want to avoid the caffeine)
Servings: 2 | Calories: 159 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 11g | Total Carb: 4g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 13g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.