Rich, creamy peanut butter and chocolate with a burst of fruity flavour! These bite sized Keto desserts are perfect for when you need to satisfy your sweet tooth. With a generous amount of healthy fat and no added sugar, these treats are going to hit the spot!
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 2 hours
4 tbsp Fatso Classic Peanut Butter
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp heavy cream
4 tsp Strawberry Good Good Jam
- In a small saucepan on low to medium heat, melt 1 tbsp of coconut oil, then add in cream and chocolate chips
- Stir consistently until chocolate is smooth
- Pour into 4 separate silicon liners and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- Once chilled, top chocolate with 1 tsp of jam each
- Set in the fridge while peanut butter topping is prepared
- In a small saucepan on low to medium heat, melt 1 tbsp of coconut oil, add in peanut butter and stir
- Pour peanut butter mixture over top of chocolate and jam
- Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours until peanut butter is set
Servings: 4 | Calories: 228 | Net Carb: 4g | Total Fat: 21g | Total Carb: 12g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar Alcohol: 3g | Protein: 4g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.