Say goodbye to overpriced drinks this summer and hello to this sugar free, Keto-friendly Cookies and Cream Frappuccino… made right at home! It’s a frothy, Cookies and Cream dream loaded with flavour thanks to Keto Chow. Using only a few other ingredients and made in 10 minutes, you can be sipping the Keto Starbucks dupe in your own backyard!
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
1 tbsp Lee’s Ghee Brown Butter or coconut oil (melted)
4oz coffee (cooled)
5-10 ice cubes (crushed)
- Mix Keto Chow with water and shake
- Add in ghee or coconut oil and continue to shake
- Combine coffee with Keto Chow mixture in a blender with ice
- Blend until smooth
- Pour and enjoy!
Servings: 1 | Calories: 159 | Net Carb: 0g | Total Fat: 11g | Total Carb: 3g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 13g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- For best results, make Keto Chow the night before to thicken up and allow to set in the fridge
- When making the Keto Chow portion, ensure you use warm water with the melted ghee (or coconut oil) to avoid clumping
- Try out other Keto Chow flavours like Salted Caramel, Chocolate Peanut Butter, or Vanilla to make other low carb frappuccinos or bulletproof coffees
- Don’t want a frappuccino? Make an iced coffee by just skipping the blender and pour coffee/ Keto Chow mixture over ice