We made a sugar free maple syrup to enjoy alongside your Keto pancakes or low carb waffles! This is super easy to make and only requires 3 ingredients plus water… SO EASY!
Yields: 1 cup (8 servings/2 tbsp) | Prep time: 0 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 ½ tbsp OliveNation Maple Extract
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add water and sweetener to a slight boil and stir until dissolved
- Remove from heat and add in maple extract
- Place mixture into a blender and slowly sprinkle in xanthan gum and blend right away to avoid clumping
- Store in a seal tight container in the fridge for up to 1-2 weeks
Servings: 8 (2 tbsp) | Calories: 0 | Net Carb: 0g | Total Fat: 0g | Total Carb: 8g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar Alcohols: 8g | Protein: 0g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.