Sharing is caring with this fun Keto-friendly appetizer for Valentine’s Day using low carb Live Organic Wraps and Abokichi Spicy Chili Miso. Whether you're cuddling up with your sweetheart, gathering for Galentine’s Day, or just want a quick and delicious meal for yourself, this Spicy Bacon and Egg Dip is for you! This makes for a savoury Keto breakfast or brunch idea! Not only flavourful on its own, but it can be used for easy Keto meal prep in lunches for the week ahead. Check out our tips below for some more recipe ideas using the Spicy Bacon and Egg Dip!
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 30 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
- 90g cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp of sour cream
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 slices of pre-cooked bacon, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp of Abokichi Spicy Chili Miso
Low Carb Tortilla Chips
1 Live Organic Wrap - Sundried Tomatoes
1 Live Organic Wrap - Tumeric
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Spicy Chili Miso until smooth.
- Add in the chopped, hard- boiled eggs and bacon until well-coated in the mixture
- Preheat oven to 350
Option A: If you’re feeling festive, using a cookie cutter, press into Live Organic wraps and place on parchment paper
Option B: Keeping it simple, cut wraps in 8 triangular slices
- Place in oven for 3-4 minutes
- Let cool before consuming
Macros (dip only):
Servings: 4 | Calories: 204 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 19g | Total Carb: 3g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 7g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Spread the Bacon and Egg Dip over Bake in a Minute Bread slices with romaine lettuce for an egg salad sandwich
- Make your own Keto-friendly nachos using the Live Organic Wrap recipe here!
- Add Abokichi Chili Miso on everything from eggs to cauliflower to chicken wings for a savoury, flavourful kick