Low Carb Spicy Italian Pasta Salad
This banging Low Carb Spicy Italian Pasta Salad may just become your favourite new obsession, it is incredible. Made with our NEW KaiZen Low Carb High Protein Pasta. It's super simple to make and throw together, full of lots of flavour and a great salad that will wow everyone. They won't even know it's a low carb pasta.
You can now enjoy pasta that tastes and feels like real pasta without all the carbs. With only 6g net carbs per serving KaiZen pasta is our go-to pasta when every we need our pasta fix!
SPICY ITALIAN PASTA SALAD
1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes (sliced)
3/4 of an English cucumber
1/2 red onion (diced)
1/2 cup of flat-leaf parsley (chopped)
3/4 cup sliced black olives
1/2 cup roasted red peppers (chopped)
4 oz cubed spicy salami or deli salami slices or meat/protein of your choice.
Juice from 1 lemon
Prepare the KaiZen Pasta
1. Boil 1 bag of Kaizen low-carb pasta for about 8 minutes in salted water.
2. Drain it, then cool it off with cold water to stop the cooking and drain again.
3 Transfer to a large salad bowl.
Prepare the Salad
1. Add the remaining ingredients on top of the pasta in the large bowl.
2. Toss the salad.
1. Add all the dressing ingredients to a small mason jar.
2. With the lid on, vigorously shake the jar until the ingredients are well combined.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss once again before serving.