Get ready for the original 90 second Keto bread! Using Bake in a Minute bread mix you can make your own sandwich thins right at home. Bake in a Minute Bread Mixes can be used for much more than just sandwiches. Use the mixes to make Keto muffins, waffles, pizza crusts, and low carb bread loaves. Get your favorite toppings ready, because these Bake In A Minute Sandwich Thins are going to make all your low carb bread dreams come true!
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
1 tbsp olive oil or melted butter
2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients
- Divide into 4 equally sized rounds on a parchment lined cookie sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (oven times may vary) and enjoy!
Servings: 4 | Calories: 271 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 23g | Total Carb: 6g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 12g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Add cheese, jalapeno, bacon bits, olives, or whatever you like to make flavoured thins!
- Want to up the protein? Add some Philosophie Superfood Protein to the mix!
- Perfect summer bites topped with Philosphie Green Dream Pesto, tomatoes, and fresh herbs!
- Can't go wrong with a PB and J inspired sandwich using Fatso Peanut Butter and jam