Who says you can't keto and sandwich too? Get ready for the original 90 second keto bread! Get your favorite toppings ready, because these Bake In A Minute Sandwich Thins are going to make all your low carb bread dreams come true!
Recipe makes 4 thins, 2 thins = 1 serving| Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
1/2 cup Bake In A Minute Bread Mix
1 tbsp olive oil (can also sub for butter)
2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients
- Divide into 4 equally sized rounds on a parchment lined cookie sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (oven times may vary) and enjoy!
Calories: 271 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 23g | Total Carb: 6g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 12g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Add cheese, jalapeno, bacon bits, olives, or whatever you like to make flavoured thins!
- Spice it up! Add your fave spices and fresh herbs to kick things up a notch - onion powder, garlic powder, chili spice, organo, parsley, basil, you name it!
- Want to up the protein? Add some Philosophie Superfood Protein to the mix!
- Perfect summer bites topped with Philosphie Green Dream Pesto, tomatoes, and fresh herbs!
- Can't go wrong with a PB and J inspired sandwich using Fatso Peanut Butter, and Spresh Strawberry Fruit Spread!
- Recreate your favorite sandwiches, from that yummy bacon and egg breakfast sandwich to a fully loaded deli and cheese lunch sandwich!
Shop Bake In a Minute Bread Mix now for all your summer low carb loving dreams!