Banana Nut Muffins
Do you crave those Tim Hortons’ Banana Nut Muffins from before your low carb lifestyle?! Well these Tim Horton dupes are a delicious Keto muffin alternative that won’t leave you craving the other ones anymore! With a combination of Good Dee’s muffin mix, Pili Hunters’ Pili Nuts, and real banana, these are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without any added sugars.
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 40 minutes
1 bag Good Dee’s Muffin Mix
⅓ cup coconut oil (melted)
50g Pili Hunters' Coconut Oil & Himilayan Salt (chopped)
1 whole banana
1 tbsp Origin Vanilla extract
1 tbsp sweetener (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract together
- Add in banana and mash using a fork or spatula until smooth
- Pour in Good Dee’s Muffin Mix (and sweetener if desired) and stir until no clumps remain
- Fold in half of the chopped Pili Nuts and stir
- In a greased muffin tin, distribute the mixture evenly throughout 12 liners
- Sprinkle the remaining pili nuts on top of the muffins
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
- Let cool before removing from the liners
Servings: 12 | Calories: 209 | Net Carb: 5g | Total Fat: 18g | Total Carb: 24g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar Alcohols: 12g |Protein: 4g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- You can use Olive Nation Banana Extract instead of a whole banana too! May require less bake time, so keep an eye out!
- Add in some Coco Polo Chocolate Chips to make Keto Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Spread on some Good Good Sugar Free Jam like Apricot for an added fruity taste