Why have one Keto dessert when you can have 2 in 1?! We made this rich, decadent low carb banana bread with a mixture of keto brownies to make the ultimate sweet treat. Using some of our favourite mixes from Good Dee’s, Bake in a Minute, and Keto Chow, this recipe is great to enjoy with a cup of coffee/ tea or prep for a week’s worth of desserts.
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 30 minutes | Total time: 1.5 hours
⅓ cup Lee’s Brown Butter Ghee (melted)
1 scoop/ serving Keto Chow Banana
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large mixing bowl, add Bake in a Minute mix, 4 eggs, Banana Extract, Keto Chow and coconut oil and stir until well combined
- In a separate bowl, add Chocolate Brownie mix, melted ghee, 2 eggs and stir until well combined
- Place parchment paper inside of a bread pan (with a bit of overhang in order to pull out the bread once its cooked)
- Pour Bake in a Minute mixture into the bottom of the pan
- Pour the Chocolate Brownie mixture over top of the bread mixture and swirl with a butter knife if you’re looking to really blend the flavours
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Lift the bread out of the pan with the overhanging parchment paper, and allow to rest/ cool for at least 30 minutes on a baking rack
Servings: 12 | Calories: 241 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 23g | Total Carb: 6g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 7g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.