These blondies are a fantastic option for a light, yet rich Keto-friendly dessert with minimal ingredients. We used some of our go-to sugar free baking ingredients PLUS added a new one to really step up our Keto baking game!
GO-TO: Good Dee’s Blondies are the vanilla equivalent to a brownie which make it for a mouthwatering Keto treat.
NEW: Good Good Sugar Free Raspberry Jam offers a no sugar added jam option to mix in all your favourite baking or to add on your next low carb bread, pancakes, or waffles.
Using Good Dee’s Blondie mix as the base with Good Good Raspberry Jam these can be your next low carb recipe for any occasion!
Servings: 20 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 Good Dee’s Blondie Mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup Lee’s Great Canadian Maple Ghee (melted)
- 60g Good Good Sugar Free Raspberry Jam
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Good Dee’s Vanilla Frosting
- 4 tbsp Good Good Raspberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix together eggs, ghee, and vanilla extract
- Add in Blondies mix and mix well
- Stir in Raspberry Jam
- Grease a baking pan (8x8) and pour in blondies mixture
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown
- Let these cool completely before frosting
- For frosting, mix Vanilla Frosting and Raspberry Jam together and lather over top of cooked blondies
Servings: 20 | Calories: 66 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 6g | Total Carb: 3.5g | Fiber: 2.5g | Protein: 2g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- We have you all bundled up with the Frosted Raspberry Blondie Bundle! Grab all the necessities for this recipe plus 15% off!
- Substitute any of the Good Good Jams for your favourite; blueberry, apricot, or strawberry
- Out of ghee? You can use coconut oil or butter instead in the same amount