These are an easy, low carb cookie that is perfect for your sugar free lifestyle! They are sweet, soft and chewy thanks to Munch Life Macadamia Nut Butter with the perfect amount of crunch courtesy of Pili Nuts. Using only a handful of Keto-friendly ingredients, these low carb Macadamia Nut cookies will be a hit!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
¾ cup Munch Life Macadamia Nut Butter (room temperature)
¼ cup granular sweetener
1 tsp baking powder
60g Coconut Oil & Himalayan Salt Pili Nuts (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk egg, add in sweetener and baking powder, continue to whisk
- Add in Munch Life Nut Butter and stir until well combined
- Fold in chopped Pili Nuts and stir again
- On a greased baking sheet, distribute mixture evenly into 12 cookies, pressing down slightly
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until golden brown on the edges
- Allow cookies to cool for at least 10-15 minutes before removing from the baking sheet
Servings: 12 | Calories: 130 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 14g | Total Carb: 6g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar Alcohols: 4g | Protein: 2g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.