The easiest way to prep breakfast sandwiches for the week! This box is the perfect low carb and gluten free breakfast idea for any lifestyle. Preparing this sandwich box using low carb bread from Bake in a Minute means a simple and delicious grab and go breakfast for ANYONE.
Bonus: you save time & money! Follow the simple steps below for this simple low carb breakfast meal prep idea.
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 45 minutes | Total time: 60 minutes
6 breakfast patties (we used Trulocal Chicken Patties)
6 oz cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp of Vancouver Island Fine Sea Salt
1/2 tsp of Burlap & Barrel Black Peppercorn
- Crack one egg into a silicon liner, sprinkle with Vancouver Island Fine Sea Salt and Burlap & Barrel Black Peppercorn and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until cooked through
- While eggs bake, mix together 100g Bake in a Minute bread mix, 4 eggs, and 4 tbsp olive oil
- In a greased muffin tin, evenly distribute bread mixture into 6 cups
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the centre
- While the bread is baking, cook the the patties (I love the Trulocal Chicken Breakfast Patties) in a heated skillet until cooked through out
- Add 1oz cheese per sandwich for added yumminess if desired
- Once all your main items are cooked, let them cool before storing in a seal tight container in the fridge for the week
Servings: 6 | Calories: 478 | Net Carb: 4g | Total Fat: 36g | Total Carb: 6g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 33g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.