Homemade Keto-friendly blueberry bagels in under 30 minutes! These are like a blueberry bran muffin but in a bagel! The subtle sweetness from SweetMonk means that there is ZERO sugar and Bake in a Minute provides a low carb, grain free mix that makes baking so easy! Check out this easy recipe for a low carb, Keto breakfast bagel using fresh blueberries.
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
2 tbsp Lee’s Great Maple Ghee (melted)
2 tbsp SweetMonk sweetener
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all wet ingredients together, then add in mix
- Stir until well combined and fold in blueberries
- On a greased baking sheet, spoon out 6 even-sized dough balls
- Using a butter knife, hollow out the centre of the ball to create the bagel shape (if you have a bagel or donut mold, you can use that)
- Place bagels in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean in a fuller part of the bagel
- Let rest/ cool for 10-15 minutes before consuming
Servings: 6 | Calories: 311 | Net Carb: 7g | Total Fat: 24g | Total Carb: 13g | Fiber: 7g | Protein: 12g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Store in seal tight container in the fridge or freezer for Keto breakfast options
- Cut in half, toast slightly and cover with butter, cream cheese or up the blueberry factor with Good Good Blueberry Jam
- Want to up the flavour and healthy fat? Try layering on Fatso Peanut Butter for an added richness to your breakfast game!