Make this easy, Keto meal prep recipe in under one hour! It’s a taco casserole that make for a delicious dinner or tasty lunch leftovers. It packs a ton of flavours into one dish! What better way to kick up the flavour than with Abokichi Chili Miso and Burlap & Barrel spices! Abokichi's umami flavour really takes this dish to another level, while keeping carbs low. Check out our simple meal prep here down below.
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
2 pounds ground beef
½ yellow onion (diced)
1 green bell pepper
1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
1 cup jalapeno Havarti (shredded)
¼ cup Abokichi Chili Miso
1 tbsp Burlap & Barrel Garlic
1 tbsp Burlap & Barrel Silk Chili
1/2 tbsp Burlap & Barrel Black Lime
1/2 tbsp Burlap & Barrel Paprika
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and add in onion and peppers
- Once veggies have softened, add in ground beef to brown and stir
- Once the beef is browned, drain the excess oil/ water
- Stir in garlic and chili powder
- Once cooked, place mixture in a casserole dish and spread out evenly
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a separate bowl, mix half the cheddar and Havarti together
- Whisk in eggs and stir the mixture until the eggs are lightly beaten.
- Pour the egg mixture into the casserole dish and stir to ensure mixture is spread throughout
- Top the casserole with the remaining cheese
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Once the casserole is done, remove from the oven and top with tomatoes and sour cream.
Servings: 6 | Calories: 463 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 35g | Total Carb: 3g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 36g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Store for a week’s worth of meal prep - delicious as lunches or dinners
- Top with sour cream and more Abokichi if desired