There is no need for the Easter Bunny to skip your house this year! We made low carb, no sugar added chocolate eggs filled with Keto-friendly peanut butter. Not only Keto friendly and delicious, but you only need 4 ingredients! Make this easy Keto dessert using Coco Polo Chocolate and Fatso Peanut Butter.
Servings: 8 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 2 hours
30g coconut oil
¼ cup powdered sweetener
- In a bowl, stir peanut butter and sweetener together until the mixture thicken slightly
- Roll into a log form with saran wrap and place in the freezer for 20 minutes
- In a separate bowl, place chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and place back in the microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave and stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth
- Pour the melted chocolate into silicone molds until halfway full
- Remove peanut butter mixture from the freezer and slice into small pieces in order to fit into the molds
- Pour the remaining melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter and place in the freezer
- Allow the chocolate to cool completely and enjoy!
Servings: 8 | Calories: 134 | Net Carb: 4g | Total Fat: 12g | Total Carb: 8g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar Alcohol: 2g | Protein: 3g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
Use any of the Fatso Peanut Butters as the centre
Try Munch Nut Butters as another alternative for a delicious centre