If you like this recipe, please hit Share at the bottom of the page! It would mean so much to me!!
Looking for a bit of heat with your next meal? Check out these low carb Spicy Stuffed Miso Mushrooms using Abokichi Spicy Chili Miso! Perfect for a party, potluck, or appetizer-style dinner at home, they are savoury, flavourful and BRING THE HEAT! Create these stuffed mushrooms in under 1 hour for a yummy, easy and healthy appetizer!
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
- 100g ground turkey
- 6 large white mushrooms
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 60g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp Abokichi Spicy Chili Miso
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- In a skillet, cook ground turkey over medium heat until cooked throughout
- Turn heat to low and add cream cheese, shredded cheese, green onion, and to kick it up some Spicy Chili Miso
- Stir mixture on low heat for 5-7 minutes
- While the mix blends together, coat mushrooms with olive oil and placed into muffin tins (helped keep them stable while cooking).
- Place the mixture evenly throughout mushrooms
- Bake at 400 for 7-10 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before consuming
Servings: 6 | Calories: 141 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 13g | Total Carb: 2g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 7g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
Tips:Not a spice fan? You can substitute for Abokichi Chili Miso and get the same mouthful of flavour without the heat