This is the PERFECT dessert or snack! No bake, no cook (no oven), 4 ingredients and easy to meal prep. It has a balance of crunch, creaminess, and a fluffy whipped topping.
With a Keto Bars base, a Keto Chow raspberry cheesecake flavour and coconut cream topping, this is a delicious low carb dessert that anyone would love.
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 2 hours
- 3 Keto Bars - Dark Chocolate Coconut Almond
- 1 Serving of Keto Chow - Raspberry Cheescake
- 1 can of Cha's Organics - Coconut Whipping Cream
- 1 TB Fatso Classic Peanut Butter
- Break up the 3 Keto Bars. We've used a potato masher or a small food processer - they both work.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Fatso Peanut Butter. This is a necessary step to "bind" the crust.
- Knead the Keto Bars into a ball of dough. This is easier once the 1 tablespoon of peanut butter has been added in.
- Spread the crust with your hands on the bottom of a 8 x 8.5 inch pan. Your crust is ready.
- Combine the full can of Cha's whipping cream and 1 serving of Keto Chow Raspberry Cheesecake in a bowl. Your topping is ready!
- Spread the coconut whip on the crust
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight
- Cover and store for up to 6 days in the fridge
How many carbs in a keto cheesecake you ask? Here are the macros!
Servings: 12 | Calories: 164 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 13g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 6g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- What are the ingredients you use for a keto cheesecake? Keto Bars makes bars with minimal ingredients that you can pronounce. Keto Chow is a delicious meal replacement to make keto easier where every ingredient is intentional. We love Cha's Organics Coconut Cream in Canada for all our recipes and order them directly from their website!
- I need a keto cheesecake near me! Do you ship to Toronto? Yes! We ship across Canada and I promise you - this is really easy to make.
- Can I Use any Keto Bars flavours to change the crust? Yes absolutely!
- How long should I let my cheesecake set in the fridge? 2 hours is fine but we would definitely recommend overnight
- Is this cheesecake gluten free and sugar free? Yes! It is gluten free, no sugar added, and vegetarian! The milk isolate protein in the Keto Chow is the only dairy, and many of our customers do not report gastric impacts because the milk protein isolate is 80% casein, 20% whey.
Explore Keto Chow meal replacements here.