No bake cheesecake bites!
These are perfect for any lifestyle but with no added sugar, they are great for a low carb, Keto dessert option.
Using Keto Chow Raspberry Cheesecake shake and real fruit, these no bake dessert bites are going to be your new favourite sweet treat!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
8oz cream cheese (softened)
½ cup heavy cream
60ml plain, unsweetened yogurt
- Mix Keto Chow and heavy cream together until smooth
- Add into softened cream cheese and yogurt and stir
- Mash in raspberries and stir until smooth
- In silicone cups, evenly distribute mixture and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set
Servings: 12 | Calories: 89 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 7g | Total Carb: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 3g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Keep stored in fridge or freezer for up to one week
- Make any type of cheesecake using a variety of Keto Chow flavours like; Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter Chocolate
- If you want another No Bake Cheesecake recipe with a no bake crust, check out our recipe here!