No bake cheesecake bites that will get your sweet craving under control without the heat of the oven during the hot summer months! These are perfect for any lifestyle but with no added sugar, they are great for a low carb, Keto dessert option. Using Keto Chow Raspberry Cheesecake shake and real fruit, these no bake dessert bites are going to be your new favourite sweet treat!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
8oz cream cheese (softened)
½ cup heavy cream
60ml plain, unsweetened yogurt
- Mix Keto Chow and heavy cream together until smooth
- Add into softened cream cheese and yogurt and stir
- Mash in raspberries and stir until smooth
- In silicone cups, evenly distribute mixture and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set
Servings: 12 | Calories: 89 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 7g | Total Carb: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 3g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Keep stored in fridge or freezer for up to one week
- Make any type of cheesecake using a variety of Keto Chow flavours like; Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter Chocolate
- If you want another No Bake Cheesecake recipe with a no bake crust, check out our recipe here!