This is the BEST pumpkin loaf you will ever have! It’s rich, moist, and sweet without the sugar! Create this Keto pumpkin loaf for any occasion! It’s delicious for a low carb dessert after dinner, with a cup of afternoon coffee, or with a side of sugar free ice cream. If you want, you can add on some chopped pecans for the right amount of crunch to go with the soft, luscious pumpkin texture of the loaf. Follow this step-by-step for your next low carb pumpkin spice loaf!
Servings: 20 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Total time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
1 cup almond flour
1 cup granular sweetener
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup butter (melted)
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp Origin Vanilla Extract
1 tsp pumpkin spice
Optional: ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan with non stick baking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder and spices. Whisk together to combine, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and sweetener and mix until combined.
- Whisk in eggs until well combined.
- Add in pumpkin purée and stir until well combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients and stir until blended together
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan
- Optional: Add on chopped pecans before placing in the oven
- Bake for approximately 45-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing
- To create 20 servings, slice 10 evenly spaced pieces vertically, with 1 slice horizontally down the middle
Servings: 20 | Calories: 226 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 19g | Total Carb: 15g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar Alcohols: 9g | Protein: 9g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Store in a seal tight container in the fridge for at least one week