Here we have the creative combo of sweet, salty and oh so chocolatey blondie bar! The blondie texture and flavour is magical all on its own, but to amp up this recipe, we added the NEW Coco Polo Mini Milk Chocolate Chips with the always decadent Pili Nuts.
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 bag of Good Dee’s Blondies Mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil or unsalted butter (I used melted coconut oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bag of Pili Hunter’s - Pili Nuts - Coconut Oil & Himalayan Salt
- 2/3 cup Coco Polo Mini Milk Chocolate Chips
- Using the Good Dee’s Blondies Mix, prepare mix per instructions on the back of the bag (see below)
- Mix in the Coco Polo Mini Milk Chocolate Chips within the batter.
- Mix well
- After pouring the batter into the baking pan, sprinkle Pili Nuts to the top of the batter!
- To get extra fancy, press in a few of them lightly
Let cool and enjoy! They taste amazing out of the fridge!
Servings: 12 | Calories: 171 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 17g | Total Carb: 13g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar Alcohols: 8g | Protein: 3g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.