Here's the recipe you have been waiting for! Philosophie Berry Bliss Protein is one of our favourites and is the perfect ingredient for a yummy chia pudding. Keeps you feeling full and it's delicious!
It's grain free, gluten free, sugar free, paleo friendly, keto friendly and you can make it your own! Have it as breakfast, dinner, a snack, on the go and make batches in advance if you like! This recipe is a batch recipe for the week.
- 1/2 can of coconut cream or 200 g
- 1 cup of almond milk of your choice (250g). The mix of coconut cream and nutmilk give it a nice consistency
- 2 tablespoons of Philosophie Berry Bliss protein
- 3 tablespoons of Fatso High Performance Peanut Butter
- 2 cups of mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of chia seeds (vary depending on how much liquid you end up with, more liquid = more chia seeds. If you want thicker pudding, add more chia and/or flax. For more liquid consistency, add less)
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender EXCEPT chia seeds. We use a vitamix.
- Pour mixture over chia seeds. Mix with a spoon so all the chia seeds are coated properly.
- Leave in the fridge overnight (atleast a few hours)
- Top with cinnamon!
If you make it, please use any of our hashtags #switchgrocery #switchthewayyoueat #switchthewayyoushop #philosophielove