Get ready for a sugar-free, Keto Valentine’s Day dessert. Super easy to make at home!
This delicious treat can be enjoyed between you and your sweetheart, your gal pals, or just you and a Rom-Com! Using two of our favourite Keto-friendly, low carb ingredients; Coco Polo Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips and Pili Hunters’ Pili Nuts, you can create a sugar free dessert without the guilt!
Servings: 8 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- 40g Coco Polo Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 15g Pili Hunters’ Original Pili Nuts (chopped into fine pieces)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 8-10 strawberries (depending on the size)
- On low to medium heat, melt butter in a saucepan and slowly add heavy cream
- Add in half the chocolate chips, stirring continuously until blended
- Add in the second half and continue to stir on low heat
- Remove from heat for about 2-3 minutes while continuing to stir allowing the sauce to thicken
- Skewer your strawberries with either a fork or fondue spear and dip strawberries into sauce
- Gently roll chocolate covered strawberries in Pili Nuts to coat the chocolate
- Set aside on a plate and place in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes to set
- Keep refrigerated after freezing to avoid chocolate melting
Macros (Chocolate Sauce only):
Servings: 8 | Calories: 52 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 6g | Total Carb: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 1g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Coco Polo Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips are amazing for any baking needs! Toss in a handful with any of Good Dee’s mixes for an easy, Keto dessert
- Pili Hunters’ Raw Cacao Pili Nuts make for a great low carb, Keto alternative to chocolate covered almonds