- 1 package Good Dee's Yellow Snack Cake
- 1 serving Keto Chow Strawberry Shake
- 5 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Grease or line muffin tin
- Mix wet ingredients together, and then add to dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Pour batter into muffin tin
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle of a cupcake.
- Let cupcakes cool and enjoy!
I also made banana frosting to go with this using a can of Cha's Coconut Whipping cream and 1/2 serving of Keto Chow Banana! Strawberry Banana Cupcakes!
Macros (per cupcake):
Servings: 12 | Calories: 157| Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 12g | Total Carb: 12g | Fiber: 5.5g | Sugar Alcohols: 5g | Protein: 6g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.