LOW CARB LIFESTYLE SHOW
Saturday March 30th, Delta Hotel Toronto
Calling all my low carb and keto enthusiasts!
Want to listen to incredible speakers? Help SwitchGrocery discover new products? Sample some goods? Then you won’t want to miss this! The Low Carb Lifestyle Show is coming to town, the very first Toronto event of its kind!
SwitchGrocery is happy, proud, and absolutely PUMPED to sponsor this event, as the online keto and low carb retailer of choice!
Saturday March 30th, from 10 AM to 8 PM
75 Lower Simcoe St
WHAT TO EXPECT?
A full day of low carb and keto fun! Listen in on some pretty awesome panel discussions, meet with new people, sample lots of goodies and chat with the suppliers that create these amazing low carb options! Keep a look out for any suppliers you think would be a great fit for the Switch family and let us know!
KETO & LOW CARB TALKS!
3:30pm: SwitchGrocery is also excited for our dear friend, Joanna's @ketoincanada ) panel discussion at 3:30pm
Who are these people?!
Oscar, better known on Instagram as @ihackeddiabetes, was diagnosed with type two diabetes 5 years ago and began following ketogenic diet within the last 2 years. He has not only reversed his diabetes, but has also created many delicious dishes along the way and shares them on his awesome blog! Oscar will be soon launching his very own line of low carb, keto, and diabetic-friendly eats, Oscar Makes Good Snacks! (OMG Snacks on Instagram)
Kellie aka Kellie Foster @kellie_keto is best known for her never ending support, motivation, and positive impact on the keto and low carb community. Having lost over 100 pounds and maintaining, Kellie inspires daily Instagram with her fitness, meal prep, and open discussions about mental health.
Our friend Joanna from @ketoincanada has openly shared her weight loss and fitness journey, losing over 60 pounds while also juggling work and mom life! She is a daily inspiration, and 100% real and relatable! She also runs an amazing blog (the swimsuit post was one of my favourites) and you can find her weight loss guide here.
I'm IN I'm IN! HOW DO I RSVP?
- Visit Low Carb Lifestyle Show's Website for all of the deets, the panel schedule and the vendors and sponsors list! Link:
- YOU MUST BUY A TICKET TO ATTEND THE EVENT, BUT WORRY NOT, WE HAVE NEGOTIATED AN EXTENDED DISCOUNT FOR YA :) PLUS if you use our discount code, we'll be sending a special email to our Customer Friends after the show! Purchase Your Ticket Now through eventbrite
- Tickets are $30 and come with 5 complimentary food/beverage sample tickets!
- Use promotional code SWITCHGROCERY for $5 off your ticket!
- The time slots are just for you to visit vendors - to control the flow of traffic during that time!
- Additional sample tickets will be sold at event for $5 for 10 and $10 for 20 (can be paid with credit card or cash, ATM on site)
Allergy Alert: some products may contain common allergens such as tree nuts, peanuts, dairy, soy, egg, wheat, shellfish, fish. If you suffer from any food allergies please inquire with each individual vendor on ingredient list for all their products.
JOIN OUR MEETUP GROUP
1. Join the Switch Grocery Toronto Keto & Paleo Meetup Group
2. RSVP to the event: https://www.meetup.com/SwitchGrocery-Keto-Paleo-Meetups/events/260041661/ We've pulled together all of the transit and parking details for you here.
3. Please share the event! Hashtags: #switchgrocery #ketomeetupto
I CAN’T MAKE IT BUT I WANNA WATCH!
For our amazing Customer Friends who would like to attend but are busy or in other parts of Canada and the US (and the world!), you can rather watch from the comforts of your own home on Instagram and Facebook live! Add the Q&A to your Google calendar or with the link below and you’ll get a reminder before the Meetup starts!
If you are attending and would like to pick up your order, we will be offering free pickups at this event! Please place your order at the latest by Thursday, March 28th at midnight EST, so we can have it packed for you! Please click on add note before submitting your order and note that you will be picking up your order at the March 30th Low Carb Lifestyle Show!