You need to try these crunchy yet juicy Keto chicken tenders using our easy recipe! We used Bake in a Minute mix to create a savoury yet low carb “breading” with a few spices from Burlap and Barrel that makes for a delicious Keto friendly dinner that everyone (even picky eaters) can enjoy!
Servings: 2 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 1 hour
2 chicken breasts (8 oz each)
1 tsp Burlap and Barrel Garlic
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Slice 2 chicken breasts into 1-2” thick strips
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and coat chicken strips
- In a separate bowl, combine Bake in a Minute mix with spices and seasonings and stir
- Take egg coated chicken and roll in seasoned Bake in a Minute mixture until well coated
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes (flipping halfway)
- Let cool slightly before enjoying!
Servings: 1 | Calories: 556 | Net Carb: 6g | Total Fat: 25g | Total Carb: 14g | Fiber: 8g | Protein: 56g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.