There’s no need to struggle with making gravy from scratch with the help of Keto Chow. Keto Chow’s Savoury Chicken Soup makes more than a low carb bowl of soup; it acts as a thickening agent without unnecessary carbs or sugar to make all your fall or Thanksgiving meals feel hearty. Thanks to our friends at Keto Chow for this savoury, Keto dinner side dish that is tasty on turkey, chicken, or low carb stuffing. Check out how to make this easy gravy recipe in under 20 minutes!
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
1 pound breakfast sausage
1 tsp poultry seasoning
1 1/2 cups warm water
2 servings Savory Chicken Soup Keto Chow
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 tsp Cobanero Chili Flakes (optional)
- Cook sausage in a large skillet, breaking it up with a spoon. When sausage is fully cooked, leave the fat in the pan, and add poultry seasoning, black pepper, and Cobanero Chili Flakes if you are using them.
- Blend the Keto Chow with the warm water and slowly add to the sausage in the pan.
- Stir and use a spoon to lift the cooked bits of sausage deliciousness off the bottom of the pan.
- Mix in the heavy cream and warm it all through.
- Taste and adjust seasoning according to taste.
- Serve over low carb biscuits or cornbread
Macros (gravy only):
Servings: 1 | Calories: 439 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 39g | Total Carb: 4g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 21g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.