A chicken parmesan recipe that uses Keto-friendly bread mix to create a crunchy, “breaded” layer. Super easy to prepare, low carb, and makes for a great meal prep idea. You can make a sheet pan chicken parmesan meal prep for lunches or follow this recipe to make a dinner for two. Serve with a side salad, mashed cauliflower, zucchini noodles, or your favourite low carb pasta noodles.
Servings: 2 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 60 minutes
2 chicken breasts
½ cup marinara sauce
60g cheese (shredded)
1 tbsp Burlap & Barrel Garlic
Sprinkle of Burlap & Barrel Black Peppercorn
Sprinkle of Vancouver Island Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Prepare a greased baking sheet
- In a bowl, whisk egg
- In a separate bowl, mix together Bake in a Minute, Burlap & Barrel spices, Vancouver Island salt
- Coat chicken breasts with egg then roll and coat in dry mixture
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet and coat with marinara sauce
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 40 minutes (or until cooked throughout)
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the chicken breasts and place back in the oven until the cheese is melted
- Let cool slightly before enjoying!
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.