This recipe is the ultimate Keto friendly garlic bread! Who would’ve guessed you could stay low carb and eat bread too?! With just 2g net carbs/serving carbs per serving you can enjoy an all-time favourite again! We used Bake in a Minute bread mix to create a tasty Keto approved bread in 30 minutes! Savour the flavour with zero guilt, grain, or gluten! Follow the recipe below to make this tasty, low carb garlic bread!
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 serving of Bake in a Minute Bread Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp fat of choice (butter, oil, ghee)
- ¼ cup pesto
- 1 tbsp Philosophie Green Dream Savoury Blend
- ½ tbsp Burlap & Barrel Purple Stripe Garlic
- 30g shredded cheese
- 2 strips of bacon (crumbled)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all ingredients and pour in a small loaf pan.
- Bake in an oven preheated as per instructions on the bag.
- Once done, take it out to cool down and cut into 6 slices.
- Place sliced bread back in the oven and bake at 425 for 7-10 minutes
- Once crust is formed, take it out sprinkle cheese and bake again until cheese is melted.
- Take it out and crumble bacon on top, enjoy!
Servings: 6 | Calories: 164 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 15g | Total Carb: 3g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Use Lee’s Good Fats 50-50 Blend to get that subtle buttery taste.
- Splash some Buyo Sauce to give it a spicy kick