GARLIC BREAD ON KETO!
Makes 6 Slices : 1 slice = 1 Serving | Prep Time: 5mins | Baking time: 20 mins
- 1 serving of Bake in a Minute Bread Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp fat of choice (butter, oil, ghee)
- ¼ cup pesto
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 30g shredded cheese
- 2 strip of bacon crumbled
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all ingredients and pour in a small loaf pan.
- Bake in an oven preheated as per instructions on the bag.
- Once done, take it out to cool down and cut into 6 slices.
- Place sliced bread back in the oven and bake at 425 for 7-10 minutes
- Once crust is formed, take it out sprinkle cheese and bake again until cheese is melted.
- Take it out and crumble bacon on top, enjoy!
Servings: 6 | Calories: 164 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 15g | Total Carb: 3g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Use Lee’s Good Fats 50-50 Blend to get that subtle buttery taste.
- Splash some Buyo Sauce to give it a spicy kick
Follow us on Instagram: @SwitchGrocery and tag us with your creations
or Like us on Facebook Switch Grocery and tag us in your photos, we'd love to connect!