Calling all bread enthusiasts! Your low carb bread loaf is finally here! Get ready to rekindle the romance with turkey sandwiches, grilled cheese, french toast, and all things your sliced bread lovin’ heart desires!
Best part? All you need is THREE ingredients! What!? Easy, low carb and delicious? Yes, please! Also freezes super well, perfect for all your meal prep needs!
This recipe makes 12-18 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
- 200g (2 cups) of Bake In A Minute Bread Mix
- 120ml (½ cup) olive oil
- 6 extra large eggs
- Salt to taste
a) We've noticed the bread does not taste "eggy" like some keto friendly bread recipes do with 6 eggs. You can also try 4 - 5 eggs you want your bread a little more dense, this does affect the size of the loaf!
b) The mix has salt but I would add a little bit more depending on your salt taste buds!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients
- Pour mix into a non stick loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until top of loaf has set. If top is still jiggly, bake longer (oven times may vary)
- Remove from non stick pan (best way is to flip pan and pop loaf out)
- Let cool. Store loaf in the fridge for 5 days or slice and freeze for individual portions!
- If making a larger loaf with more bread mix, be sure to increase baking time (approximately 8-10 mins per 25g serving of mix)
- For grilled cheese, pan fry loaf slices in butter to get crispy!
- For a crouton or cracker variation, break loaf into desired pieces and bake further
- Spread some Fatso High Performance Peanut Butter or Hazelnut Pili Nut Butter for a Keto sweet treat
- Top with some Lee’s Ghee Brown Butter or the NEW Dark Chocolate Good Fat's Blend for some extra deliciousness
- Add some Philosophie Green Dream or Cacao Magic to superfood your loaf with an extra protein punch!
- Or you can check out our recipe for a Keto friendly Bacon and Egg Tadka Dip that spreads like a dream for a quick snack.
If cutting into 12 thick slices:
Calories: 209| Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 19g | Total Carb: 4g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 7g
If cutting into 18 thin slices:
Calories: 139| Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 12g | Total Carb: 3g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.