Spicy Chicken Burgers
Get ready for the most flavourful burgers of the season! This low carb, Keto BBQ recipe is sure to impress everyone… including yourself. Our burgers feature two of Jaswant’s Kitchen spices and the heat of Burlap and Barrel Silk Chili! This recipe takes your standard burgers and gives them a super tasty makeover. Recipe can yield 4 large burgers or 12 delicious sliders - perfect for your potluck, party, and appetizer needs! Recipe also freezes well, so you can Keto meal prep in advance and always have a burger stash, ready to go! No barbecue? No problem! Can also cook in the oven or on a stove-top grill pan.
- 600 g truLOCAL ground chicken
- 1 tbsp Jaswant's Kitchen Tadka Masala
- ¼ tsp Jaswant's Kitchen Garam Masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Burlap and Barrel Purple Stripe Garlic
- 2 tbsp ginger paste, or minced
- 1 tsp Burlap and Barrel Silk Chili
- ½ cup green onion
- ½ cup coriander
- ½ cup crushed pork rinds
- 1 tsp black pepper (we used Burlap and Barrel Zanzibar Black Peppercorn)
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients together well and form evenly sized burgers.
- Preheat BBQ on high heat until hot.
- Rub cooking grates with oil. Turn off one set of burners and cook burgers on indirect heat until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Top with your favorite burger toppings and enjoy!
Servings: 4 | Calories: 358 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 24g | Total Carb: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 31g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.