A low carb drink that is dairy free and perfect for a Ketogenic lifestyle! It's light and refreshing for the summer heat. Not only a delicious Keto friendly drink, it uses clean ingredients like JOI Nut Milk and Philosophie Superfood Protein Powder to create a chocolatey mocha that’s sweet and simple! The best part? Having an Iced Mocha made right at home in 10 minutes! Check out this easy low carb drink recipe for a tasty Keto coffee for any time of day!
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
1 tbsp JOI Almond Nut Milk Base
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
¾ cup cold coffee
½ cup water
1 squeeze of Sweet Monk sweetener
- Blend JOI almond nut milk base with water until smooth
- Add in Cacao Magic, coconut oil, Royal Cinnamon, and coffee and blend again
- Pour over ice and squeeze in SweetMonk (if desired)
Servings: 1 | Calories: 269 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 23g | Total Carb: 6g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 13g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Separation between coconut oil is normal, just shake or stir to mix ingredients together
- If you want to try the non-dairy version, substitute coconut oil for Lee’s Dark Chocolate ghee and a splash of cream
Read the story behind JOI and what makes their almond milk and cashew milk so innovative and DELICIOUS in this blog post!