These cookies are a little fudgy, a little crispy and all chocolate with a burst of true peppermint flavour. This Keto cookie recipe is perfect for Christmas morning to serve alongside some milk for Santa. They are low carb, sugar free, and Keto-friendly for any holiday gatherings or stored for a week’s worth of afternoon coffee treats. Thanks to our friends at Keto Chow for this awesome recipe idea!
Servings: 24 | Prep time: 30 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
1 cup Keto Chow Chocolate Mint
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp Origin Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
1/4 cup Philosophie Cacao Magic
1 cup granulated sweetener
2 large eggs
4 tbsp butter melted
1/2 tsp peppermint extract
1/2 cup powdered sweetener
- Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 10 second bursts until the chocolate is melted and can be stirred completely smooth.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the keto chow, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the erythritol, eggs, butter, and peppermint extract.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, then fold in the melted chocolate.
- Cover and chill the dough for at least two hours.
- When ready to bake the cookies preheat the oven to 325 F
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Scoop the dough by tablespoons and roll into balls
- Place the dough at least two inches apart on the prepared baking sheets
- Place on racks set in the middle of the preheated oven.
- Bake 13-15 minutes until the cookies are firm at the edges and the centers are still slightly soft.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- While they are still warm, sift the powdered erythritol over them.
- Let cool for 1-2 hours
Servings: 24 | Calories: 62 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 3g | Total Carb: 18g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar Alcohols: 15g | Protein: 6g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.